Premaccess is contractually committed to all its customers to reach a defined level of technical performance and services in order to meet the requirements. This contract, called a Service Level Agreement (SLA), is customizable according to specific needs; it allows a complete transparency as well as a perfect peace of mind under all circumstances.
The commitments written in the SLA are:
- Server hosting: Premaccess must host the service 24/7.
- Premaccess must inform its customers at least 48 hours before any service interruption it would be aware of. (Power, hardware or network maintenance)
- In case of interruption of more than 4 hours, Premaccess must provide a report depicting the circumstances and the course of the incident in order to explore with its customers the ways to prevent another similar problem from occurring.
- High availability: Premaccess is committed to a predefined availability rate that must be reached by its architectures. It may be the power, network, server or service availability rate.
- Premaccess must restore the availability in a pre determined time frame.
- Premaccess must pay penalties in case of lower availability rates than specified in the contract.
- Premaccess works according to the ITIL best practices.